About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

September 07, 2009

Mr. Fake Prince Charming

After all this time I realized that I imagined you.
I was mistaken, you were never the boy I loved.
He was a trick of my imagination.

It's quite a surprise when all you believed in, all you loved, all that held you up so high was all a mere mirage. Still it gives me hope because if all he was, was my imagination desperate to find love than love for me is still hidden out there. My prince charming is still searching for me, you just need to go through a few fakes to find him. He just happened to be the first boy to come along that I mistoke his tinfoil wrapped body for silver sparkling armor, the bitter salvia from his mouth for sweet salvation, the lust in his eyes for true love, the rusted bicycle for a pure white horse and the sexual touch of his hands against my aching body for a caring caress.

Now the guilt given ring you gave to me on my birthday lays waiting to be sold in a local Cash Converters. What was left of the wilted rose given to me on Valentines Day is crumbled in the trash. The soft teddy bear given as a Christmas present donated to the Salvation Army. Finally the pictures and the hand made heart stays hidden in a taped up envelope deep in my closet never to be opened; but a mere memory of my first heart break. When the time is right the envelope will be rested in flames until all my memories of you have been turned to ash.

All I have left to say now my dear fake Prince Charming is that,
I'm okay now I'm better than I've ever been without you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment