About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

September 13, 2009

She's got a KILLER dream.

Basically for my whole life I've had very different dreams. They tend to be very wild and crazy!
I had one last night that was really just messed up so I figured I'd share! I don't remember all of it but here are the bits and pieces I recall.

In my dream it was my birthday. I had decided to have my party in the forest (for some reason). I had bought bottles and bottles of vodka, horror movies and some sort of candy that got you drunk (apparently I came up with a new invention to get drunk). Everyone was in some sort of a trailor watching a horror flick where as I was with my ex (WHY?) making out. I started to bite his lip and he automatically stopped saying, "I'm not into that shit." In real life though he enjoys this haha. My reply to his comment was, "Well I do." Out of the blue he cut my arm off and threw it on the BBQ. I whispered, "What the fuck?" All he had to say to this act of cruelty was, "Want some?" I replied, "Uh, no?" For some reason one arm wasn't enough for him so he chopped off his arm and threw it on the grill as well saying, "More for me then." Chopping off my limb and his didn't seem to hurt or pour with blood (how unrealistic) but I could smell burning flesh and watch my arm sizzle on the burner!

I was freaked out (obviously) resulting in me going back to the trailor to grab a bottle of vodka. As I went to go reach for a bottle one of the girls who was there wouldn't give it to me, freaking out and screaming. So I kicked her out of the party grabbing some of the candies to get drunk off of instead. My mother and my friend's mother Heather were following me and trying to get the candies off of me I thought. I started to run and then saw a kid who goes to my high school in a glass box. I kept running as he walked out of the box and started to walk with my mother, Heather and my friend. Finally I got to a basement (in the forest?) and hid. They found me and then my friend called in all of my other friends. They walked in and just stared striaght at me not even blinking. She shouted, "That's enough!" Resulting in them all leaving. The three of them were trying to comfort me for some reason and then I managed to sneak away. For a long time I would hide and then they would find me acting like they had no emotions. I finally found a hiding spot beside a house in a shrub where they couldn't find me. I watched as they looked for me as Heather emotionlessly, "This isn't how you find a killer"

I woke up sitting straight up and was whispered, "what the fuck" to myself in the morning. I have no clue what this dream is suppose to mean or if it even has a meaning. I am guessing that I was mistaken for the killer when my ex was the killer all along considering he chopped off both mine and his arm. Maybe it's a sign to stay away from him? No idea!

I texted him my dream this afternoon and all he had to say was, "That's a sign. You want to kiss me." That would be the only thing he would think off after that whole wild dream! Oh god.

All I have to say is that I have killer dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment