About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

August 08, 2009

Imperfections Revealed

I wish I was strong enough to ignore all you had to say.
I wish I was tough enough to not let any of it get to me.
BUT I'm not.
Whoever you are you are correct.

My body is not perfect. My breasts have disgusting veins and I hate it. Since the first day it was mentioned to me I noticed it. It stops me from wearing v-neck shirts to school without constantly being self conscious. I'm sorry that I'm NOT perfect enough, sorry you have to notice my imperfections. I wish I could fix it, I wish there was a way. I would pay anything to make it go away, that's how low my self esteem is now.

I don't understand what the use is to keep mentioning it. There is nothing I can do, why do you enjoy torturing me? Why do you enjoy cutting me down? I think it's pathetic that you get a kick out of that. It's disgusting that you get a high off of pointing out others imperfections. If I'm ugly on the outside to you at least I'm beautiful on the inside, unlike you.

I pray to god that ONE DAY you will grow up.

2 comments:

  1. wear whatever the fuck you want, everybody has flaws, no one will mind or notice, whoever pointed it out is obviously a dick

    ReplyDelete