About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

August 13, 2009

Dilemma.
Four guys.
One girl.

The first contestant is 19. I've met him once, we got drunk with my best friend. He has the house to himself all next week and wants me to come over. He's not looking for a relationship I can tell you that much; off to University soon. One or two nights of fun with no attachments.

The second contestant my age. I've known him since grade five. We have been on and off since then. He loves me and at points I think I love him but then it all changes. It goes from love to hate. He hasn't changed nor has he grown up. I don't want a little boy, I want a man. He wants a real relationship, one that will maybe last forever.

The third contestant is my age. I've met him once with a few girls. We have been talking since; haven't been able to hang out again yet because I am now in BC. He's really sweet and writes like me. He's shy and so am, hopefully we will be able to keep up a conversation! He seems to be looking for a "Cinderella", or so he says.

The final contestant is my age as well. I've met him once at the movies. He just added me on facebook and asked for my number. Almost right away he asked me out on a date to the movies and dinner. He doesn't even know me but maybe that's the point of the date; not sure haven't been on many real dates. He is really smart, funny and outgoing. Hopefully I'm not to shy if we go on a date. I have no clue what he is looking for, maybe just a girl friend.

Is it so bad to hang out or go on a date with all of them?
Not really sure how that all works.
I just want a good time or to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment