About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

July 27, 2009

Never want to see your face

Now don't you dare turn around.
Watch out, you may have to drown.
Now don't you dare make a sound.
Watch out, you may hit the ground.


I never want to see your face again.
Determined to break these chains.
I never want to hear your voice.
Determined I've made my choice.
I never want to see your name.

Determined I've set it all in flame.


I'll cut all the ties leading back to you.
I won't care if it leaves me black and blue.
Detach all the heart strings from you.
My life I will gracefully start anew.


Seeing you only does me wrong.
I've now deleted all of our songs.
In my life you just don't belong.
I should have known all along.

My heart should have known.
Your heart has turned to stone.
You seem to ache my every bone.
You make my mind cry out a moan.

When I see you face,
it fills me with disgrace.
That picture I'll erase.
Never want to see your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment