About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

July 11, 2009

Sing To Me Boy


With you I'm feeling freezing.
A temperature that's not pleasing.
With you I'm feeling a burning.
A temperature I was not yearning.
With us it's never perfect.

But boy it could be worth it.
Help me commit.
I'll help you quit.
You know I'm so damn undecided.
I need now to just be guided.
Without you I'm plain misguided.
Our differences subsided.
Today we can't be divided.
With realization we've collided.
I'm struck with confusion.
Hoping we aren't just an illusion.
Hoping love isn't just a delusion.
Hoping our story finds a conclusion.
Can we find that deep fusion?

On you I'm always leaving.
On the past I kept on grieving.
Your calls I wasn't recieving.
Love for me I wasn't believing.

All this time I looked passed you.
Hadn't believed my feelings were true.
You loved me more than any one.
Away from you I continued to run.
You told me all I wanted to hear.
To you I was never quite sincere.

After one single word being sung.
After a breath from your lung.
After one breath taking song.
I found where I finally belong.
All I've been fighting was wrong.
Holding back for far too long.
I've fallen for you.
I'm loving the view.


He's on my mind yet again. Not the first nor the last time.
I've known him since grade five. Seems like I will always have some sort of feelings for him. One minute I think I love him, one minute I don't know what to think anymore and the next I hate him. He could never be serious. I think that's why it always ended. Except now I actually think he's grown up. He still loves me as he always has but he is engaged. Engaged at sixteen. All because he had a few too many drinks and asked a question he cannot get away from. I know he would leave her in a second for me but do I want that?
What do I want?
I can't tell how long I will feel this for him. For some reason when it comes to him my heart doesn't know what to do. I'm up then I'm down. He is the only boy who has given me the commitment I ask for, but could we hold onto it? He has always been there for me. I don't know if he would get back into trouble with the cops, you just never know with him. I don't know if he would fall in love with someone else and leave me or still love her. I just want to be loved by someone and fall in love with them.
I want to love you.
He has such a beautiful voice; such a beautiful sound. I just want him to sing me to sleep, to play for me. I want to hear what he thinks about. I want to hear what inspires him. I want to hear his sounds. I want to feel his touch. I want to feel his lips pressed up against mine.
Sing to me boy

No comments:

Post a Comment