About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

July 10, 2009

Myself Today

So apparently I was tagged by my friend Rachael (Serva me, Sevabote te) meaning I have to write 10 honest things about myself today.

1. I have an awful habit of biting my finger nails. I can't stop until they are perfect which doesn't make any sense because I bite them so short that they hurt to do anything with.

2. I am really afraid of meeting new people because meeting new people means being judged all over again.

3. I am highly afraid of growing up. I am afraid I won't suceed, that I will choose the wrong career to pursue and that I will loose my friends.

4. I am completly and utterly lost in life.

5. I tend to think about everthing way to much.

6. I have more than one deep dark secret, I have many.

7. I think I will always love the old him.

8. I think I have cried myself out. I know crying is healthy once in awhile and when I can't handle it anymore I try to cry but no tears come out.

9. I always seem to open up way to easily to people who have a single interest in me.

10. I just want to be loved.

2 comments:

  1. "10. I just want to be loved."

    You are. Like seriously, do not even doubt that.

    - Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Michelle.:)
    Sometimes it's just doubtable.

    ReplyDelete