About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

July 11, 2009

Grade 5

We met by chance on a basketball court in grade five.The one day our friends were both absent from school. A coincidence at the least. It was gym and our objective was to try different types of passes back and forth to our partner. Standing across from each other looking around for someone who wasn't partnered already, our teacher with authority in his voice made us partners. The first time we actually saw each other, even though we were in the same classroom all along. Awkward passing back the ball until we broke the silence and decided to get to know one another...

No comments:

Post a Comment