About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

July 09, 2009

Set Me Free


I cannot find where I belong.
A constant cry for too long.
Heart beat is no longer strong.
Falling into place all too wrong.

I need someone to see through me.
I need someone to set me free.
Let's travel across the open sea.
Maybe there, myself I could be.
Let us jump aboard an on going train.
I need to break from this ball and chain.
Let us sneak aboard a high flying plane.
I need to find what I'm looking to obtain.
Let's dance all night in the rain.
Together happiness we could gain.

Why don't we escape this town?
Standing here watching as I drown.
This town is just holding me down.
I need to be able to move around.
I'll slip on my favourtie golden gown.
On your head you can place a crown.
Let's escape this town.
Let's escape this town.

See that light in my closed eyes.
See that view in my darkened skies.
See through my elaborate disguise.
See through my defensive lies.
See my intentions as I rise.
See my love in those thighs.

In this single cage I am stuck.
Feeling as if I'm out of luck

Why don't you set me free?
Set me free.

2 comments: