About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

June 15, 2009

Oh baby, I'm not your cheerleader.


Last night a jock from my school decided to add me on FB. He thought that I'd be an interesting girl due to my florescent coloured outfits. He asked me to lunch but I don't know him. I don't know who he is.
He could be a typical jock.
A football player with an attitude.Well I'm not your cheerleader.
I'm not your high maintenance bitch.
I'm not your slutty fix.
Who knows what he wants? He could just want action or he could be different?
I don't really know what to think. He told me he would say hi to me once he saw me.
I am actually so nervous. If I knew where he typically sees me I wouldn't go there today.
Hiding from someone who isn't going to hurt me, hiding from a potential nice boy? Apparently he is into art but got a scholarship to play football in the U.S...
He helps little kids with football.
A personal trainer.
A tattoo artist.
A writer.
He could be perfect?
He could be lying.
Or he could just be full of himself,
thinking he can get any girl he wants with the snap of his fingers.

Who knows?

I don't want to write him off. I am judging him when I hate being judged.
I guess when I work up the nerve I'll go to lunch with him and see what he's all about.
Figure him out. Could end up like the Cinderella Story, as if.
A smart, shy, loser of a girl meets a handsome, smart jock of a boy.
I am just dreaming, I know.
But I want my happily ever after like any girl.
I can't picture ME being with a popular jock. I mean I'm a nobody who keeps to herself.

Well boy,
I'm not your cheerleader.

1 comment:

  1. tashaaa!
    i've tagged you, go to my blog and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete