About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

July 21, 2009

"Now I remembered that the real world was wide..."

You can't see who I am.
Like a distressed lamb.
Let me tell you I'm not a sham.
I'm not the one who's condemned.
You don't know who I have become.
My words are draining out numb.

Telling me to show myself.
Well show me yourself.
You're stuck in the dark.
Silence all your remarks.

You suddenly can't see me.
With your thoughts I agree.
You're sorry you even tried.
Sorry I ever had to hide.
I have lost my pride.
Ever since his divide.


Just pop another pill baby.
Left with nothing but a maybe.
Just have another drink honey.
Let's pray tomorrow is sunny.
Just cut another line girl.

Let all your thoughts swirl.

Just fall fast asleep.
Go ahead and weep.
Don't bother to wake up.
Down goes a vodka filled cup


Say good-bye now.
Speak your last vow.


Who have I become?

No comments:

Post a Comment