About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

July 19, 2009

Addiction to the Truth

I am sitting here not knowing what to do or how to think.
Confrontation still lingers inside my thoughts, creasing through my firey veins. The words I bottled up inside myself for so long have been released. A painful unexpected relief. The truth finally exposed but of what cost? A cost to where my mind still wonders and becomes more curious of these so called truths. Questions they build upson the spoken truth. What to do, what to say?


He comes to visit from BC, stirring up memories long forgotten. Clawing at feelings I longed put out. He comes to her all happy and alive. She now is certained to move away with him. My mothers ex is now her boy friend yet again, the one that had caused me less of a mother. He is back and bond to take her with him. Who knows, maybe he can fix the mess of a lady she is; maybe he has the patience. For he is the man she always falls back upon. But he doesn't derserve to be wrecked just as the others. None of them deserved to be torn apart as she had. Can a women who seems as cold and heartless as a statue gain a heart?

I have been spending quite an amount of time with him. I finally worked up the courage to ask him a question that lingered from years ago. I asked him about cocacaine and affairs. He felt I was old enough to know the truth for he came clean in an instant. He claims he wasn't the man that got her hooked on cocaine all those years back. Well who could he be?

Left with feeling numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment