About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

June 08, 2009

Uncrowned King


I wonder is that what it's really like to cry?
Is this what it is really like to say good-bye?
I wish someone would come and dry my eyes.
Shake my body from all of these endless lies.
You let me down when I was oh-so high.
Left with nothing but bruises upon my thighs.
All I have left to ask is why?
This time it's you who I deny.
This time you can't imply.
This time I won't reply.

Inside my skin you make me twist.
Touching your face I must resist.
Kissing my forehead I must insist.
It's your lips to my wrist,
It's your touch all this time I've missed.
Twist your body around mine.
Beats increase, don't worry I'll be fine.
Your body heat is my fix.
But your love is as hard as bricks.

You whispers the wrong name.
Your body heat is not the same.
I need you to whisper my name.

I once held you up so high.
Believing you were an angel from the sky.
You made me feel what it's really like to cry.

I put you upon a pedestal.
You're up to high on that pedestal.
What it did to you I was unaware.
You never belonged there.
All it brought me was dispair.

From your pedestal it's time to climb down.
You are just like anyone in this small town.
You never should have been praised king.
For sorrow is all you bring.
You never should have been crowned king.
For you left my heart with a firey sting
You are no longer the king of my heart.

You are the uncrowned king.
Uncrowned king give us your last bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment