About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

June 14, 2009

"I wish I could SAVE you. I wish I could save YOU"


I really don't get it. It seems like love is so easy for everyone else but myself.

Girl: I wish he loved me, but I doubt I'm good enough for him.
Boy: I wish she wanted me, but I'll never be good enough.

All it takes for the typical girl and boy is someone to tell them that they both have the same feelings for each other and then they can get together. Fall in love. It seems to be that simple.

I don't seem to be that typical girl and he doesn't seem to want to be that typical boy.
I'm in love with him and will always be but he won't ever love me, not again. I constantly tell myself and others that I'm over him. I tell them about how horrible he is to me now. But I know no matter what I try and convince my self of I will always still love that boy.

No matter what I will always happen to dream about us being together. No matter what I will still have hope that the old him one day, will resurface. I will always have hope no matter how many times he tells me that he will never love me again. Trust me when I say I have tried countless of times to get over him and every time I try I fail horribly. I date guys that I know will hurt me so I can focus on them or the hurt they are causing me instead of his. I have given up. There seems to be no way I can possibly get away from him. When the one day comes where we graduate and move away; then he will be gone forever and I don't know what I will do. I can't picture never seeing or hearing from him again. I just can't.

I know getting over him will be the hardest thing I will ever do.
I know that I don't want to get over him because I can't loose him.
I know that I want to get over him because I need to loose him.

All I ever wanted was a simple way to get over you.

I don't understand why I can't be normal and realize that he will never love me again. It's like everyone changed into someone different when they reached high school. I must have missed the transition because I'm the only one who is stuck in the past. Stuck in what people used to be like. I don't even feel like I belong anymore, no matter where I go it's all the same. I move from Oshawa to Bowmanville and wished that I was back living in Oshawa. I move from Bowmanville to Muskoka and wished that I was living back in Bowmanville. I move from Muskoka back to Bowmanville and now wish I was back in Muskoka.

I honestly don't think I belong anywhere.
Where do I belong?
I feel so far gone.
Everywhere I go feels wrong.
I can't keep dragging myself along.
Take my hand and tell me I belong.
I feel safe now listening to our song.
Just tell me I belong.
Please tell me I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment