About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

June 02, 2009

Grow Up Boy.


CJ ended up giving S my number so I've been texting him quite a bit.
He is a really nice guy who has madly fallen for
CJ.
She always find the nicest and sweetest guys but then never goes for them.
I guess she's more into asses, twisted like my heart.
I wish I could find someone like S, not gunna lie I kind of wish he was mine from what little I know about him.
But if he likes her as much as he says there isn't much I can do other than convince CJ to go for him because he won't hurt her like everyone else.
God I wish S liked me..

CJ's going to prom with S on Friday which is sweet.
I just hope they can get me into the after party so I can see A.
Guess I forgot to mention him.
He was one of the G O R G E O U S guys from Saturday night.
S gave him my number because APPARENTLY he is interested which is a bit of a shock.
I would have so gone for him Saturday if I knew all the things he said to S in there little language!
Damn...
Maybe next time?

As if!
Why would you even think of doing that after all you did to me?

My ex boyfriend GH added me on FB after I deleted him as a friend.
Like honestly, are you stupid or blind?
He hurt me and then he adds me on FB.Well newsflash YOUR NOT MY FRIEND.
I may have forgave you because I am the better person but it doesn't mean I consider you as my friend.
Yes, you are correct I do not want to talk to you anymore.
Oh and one of my other ex's who cheated on me with his ex added me as a friend on FB after I deleted him.
These guys are pathetic.
It's like they have to know what I'm up to and that they are better off in order to live their lives. Well guess what? I STILL am single since WE broke up. I am STILL getting hurt by asses like yourselves.

Now, let me get back to my life.
I don't need or want you poking around in mine.
Try growing up?
grow up, grow up, grow up...

No comments:

Post a Comment