About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

May 31, 2009

"We down our shots and gulp our beers till every drop disappears."


Saturday night I was in the drinking mood.
I was suppose to go to the movies to see Drag Me To Hell with my dad; but my old friend CJ asked me if I wanted to stay over at her dad's house with TR and then get drunk.
So of course I accepted the invite!


I went and made my make up more dramatic for partying, slipped on some skinny black jeans, a multi-colored animal print shirt and a bright blue hoodie and I was off.
Once I got to her dad's house I realized him and his friend were wasted out of their minds, repeating their compliments and questions to me over and over again.


"You look good!"
"How is your mother?"
-"Awh thanks, and I have no clue I don't live with her anymore."
"How's your mother?"

I just laughed off their repeated questions and went down to CJ's room.
Once we called our ride and had a time that they would be over we went upstairs to get her dad to call us
Dial A Bottle.
After a lot of yelling and confusion from the drunks we eventually got them to dial the number as TR asked the lady on the phone for a 26er of blueberry vodka-yum.

We needed a soda for the mixer, therefore we had to walk to the corner store in the POURING rain. We got soaked needless to say.

15 minutes or so later our ride had finally arrived.
A bunch of guys in a van that I didn't know, but I am always up for anything when drinking!
We cracked open the 26er poured some into a McDonald's cup (it's all that we had) with the creme soda and we were good-for now.
We listened to some partying music as we drove to who-knows-where!
Dancing and sipping on our drinks!

Eventually we got to some random gas station somewhere near Toronto (I'm pretty sure-I'm bad with directions).
The guy who was working in the store was apparently friends with everyone; therefore we got to steal a shit load of energy drinks, gum and candy. It was basically amazing-I must have had at least 4 energy drink that night!

The guys all smoked cigarettes and joints as we drank our drinks.
After awhile CJ and I got bored so we decided to fight
S.
He was ROUGH, but it was all good fun other than the million bruises I managed to get the next day. He had knocked his head into mine leaving me with a giant bruise on the side of my head!

The gas station dude asked us to get him some eye drops from shoppers across the street and gave us a 10.
We ran across the busy street and I fell on my ass as we reached the sidewalk.
It was to hilarious!
I was lying there laughing so hard as these random guys from a restaurant called over
"CAN WE ASSIST YOU IN DRYING YOU'RE ASS OFF? WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME PARTY!?"
Of course we just walked away! Well CJ decided she didn't want to pay for the eye drops so she stuffed it in my pocket and we ran out, keeping the ten for ourselves!

Anyways we stayed at the gas station until that guy got of work then headed to the Whitby Pier! We finished the 26er, walked around in the water, pissed in the bush and got ditched by our ride. It was fucking cold so we decided to walk down the road until our ride came back but just our luck we got pulled over by a cop car with their bright lights flashing in our eyes!

They just chatted with us about why we had gone to the Pier at 2:30am-I had no clue it was that early! S tried to play it cool but he kept on studdering! Thank god they DIDN'T realize we were all wasted out of our minds and then drove off telling us to stay on the side of the road or we will get hit-gee thanks buddy. That was our lucky break and relief and a half!

After awhile of walking our ride came back.
We went to McDonald's- hell I only got a small fry!

We ate and picked up some fucking fat ass who wouldn't stop bitching at us girls so I got in a fight with him. It was quite hilarious, he must have weighed half of the car weight for fuck sakes! Whenever he moved the whole car did! I just kept bitching at him cause he wouldn't stop annoying me-pure entertainment.

We decided we wanted to have a little scare before going home so we went to the Witch Lady! It's just some insane old lady who happens to live in an abandoned blocked off home down some creepy-long-dark road.
"WITCH LADY, WITCH LADY!"
We yelled out her name a few times then sped off.
It was scary shit-we saw her hiding behind some garbage can!
I thought she was going to murder us all.


AT 4:30 in the morning we FINALLY got home.
Passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment