About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

May 27, 2009

Waiting


Right now I am in my media studies class to distracted to do work. To tell you the truth I'm quite afraid of going to last period. I told my friend about what has been happening but I made it seem like it wasn't a big deal, something I could easily blow off and laugh about. Sadly that is not the case, I just don't want to seem weak. I hate being weak in someones eyes. I hate people worrying about my problems for I can deal with them on my own, I always deal with things on my own. That is probably how I will always be I guess. Well I have about a half an hour before the dreaded fourth class, so at the moment I'm basically waiting until then. Waiting until I get cut down again. I'm basically to afraid to actually do work right now, how pathetic.

-I'll update you after fourth or something, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment