About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

May 26, 2009

Pathetic

The truth is I feel sorry for you.
You continue to bite off more than you can chew.
You are pathetic.
Completly unsympathetic.
Completly cosmetic.
Constantly you try and bring me down,

because in order to feel good you must see a frown.
To me you look like nothing but a clown.
I won't let you bring me down.
I'll watch you and you're words drown.
Cause you can't bring me down.
For you I'll never fall to the ground.
Tainted comments tied to lies.

Causing a burning to my eyes.
Falling from my mouth are constant sighs,
but you won't be able to see my cries.


Well today was a very depressing day as of fourth period in the Resource Room. For some reason these two girls are obsessively trying to hurt me. They whisper hurtful words to each other about me as if we were in public school all over again; just pathetically immature. So when I continue to ignore them by turning up my Ipod no longer paying attention to them, they start throwing paper at me! Like really? What the hell is wrong with you! So I just continued to act like I hadn't noticed these balls of paper flying all around me and kept doing some overdue work on the computer. I have no clue WHY the Resource teachers in that classroom are too blind to see these two childish girls running around the classroom making fun of me to people I do not EVEN know, getting them to all throw paper at me. She couldn't have been that blind and deaf.

As this went on for the ENTIRE period I felt tears overwhelming my eyes. As if I had let them get to me this badly. Of course before they left they had to do one more terrible things to satisfy themselves by tripping me, watching as my books go flying across the hall. So as I collected all of my papers and books watching as these two girls I don't even know walk away with smiles on their faces; I began to cry. Running through the hallways and up the stairs trying to just get to my locker as my make up ran down my not so perfect face. That was how weak I was letting them get to me.

I must admit I am dreading going to fourth period tomorrow where those same girls will sit across from me trying to top what they did to me today. I know I should say something to someone but I don't know their names! I guess I'm just waiting until it gets worse so that I don't just look like some pathetic child who isn't able to handle some name calling and tripping. Hopefully it gets better tomorrow and I won't have to worry about it...hopefully. I just wish these two girls would realize what effect they have on someone who already have low enough self esteem. I mean they have to know they are hurting me, maybe that's what they want? I just don't want to let them win. I don't want them to get their satisfaction in seeing me cry or seeing me frown. I can't let it happen. I will NOT let them win this, no matter what. I will stay strong.

Well I should go to bed now, I guess I will tell you about what ends up happening tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment