About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

May 29, 2009

"His mouth was on mine then and I couldn't fight him. My will crumbled into dust the second our lips met."


Ouch,
that really hurt.
So I guess this is where I tell you a little about the boy who was my first greatest and worst mistake.
Well he just came on msn.
This was the FIRST time I've seen him online since, well since my name was in his, followed by
I love you.
I didn't think it would hurt me that badly, to just simply see him come online.

But when he did and he said that common one syllable word, it all came crashing down upon me once again.
It felt like my heart had shattered once again, but why?
I've talked to him on the phone, I've seen him in person, we've had sex since he broke my heart.
But this singly hurt me like the day he told me he didn't love me anymore..
I guess it's because that's one of the places we had our greatest conversations, one of the places he told me he would love me forever and always.

Turns out it wasn't forever and always.
Turns out it ended.
Forever and almost always, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment