About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

May 28, 2009

Attached To You

I'll be you're cold hearted stranger.
I'll make sure not to call you later.
Yes, I am full of risk taking danger.
No, I am not your savior.
So let's make some meaningless love.
Come on, be my addictive drug.
I just want a flig.
I don't want to feel that heart break sting.
I know this won't last,
Because you will leave me all to fast.
Watching as you walk out in a flash.
In tact I do not have my high class.
This time I won't be the one to crash.
Except this time I won't be the one to burn.
I won't be the one to yearn.

The ONE thing I hate the most is guys who end up breaking a girls heart without knowing.
How blind can they be?

Can't they tell that our HEARTS are more fragile than there's?
I mean our hearts simply crack at a single rejection. They break when a guy causing you to get knocked down. Most guys don't even seem like they have a heart. After a break up they just move on to their next victim.

I wish I could do the things guys do without being critizied as I would as a girl. It's unfair. Guys get to go around having meaningless sex with whoever they like but they don't get called a whore or slut. They get called players. That isn't even bad compared to other names. Maybe I want to have meaningless sex with some guy I find attractive at a party? Oh, right. I can't because I get to attached. As bad as it sounds sometimes I wish my emotions were just as horrible as guys. They hardly get their heart broken, they get pleasured by "whores" all the time AND they don't get attached.

I wish I never got attached...
I wish I never got attached to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment